- Fibre-rich – contains 1/3 of your daily fibre needs in one serve
- Contains folate
- A rich source of iron
A lovely, warming dish for those chilly nights. The taste and scents of the Middle East come jam packaged with 30g of protein, which is around half your daily needs. The chicken is marinated in Moroccan spices including coriander, cumin, paprika and cayenne pepper. This traditional Moroccan dish features melted dates, giving it a delightful sweetness to mellow out the spice. It’s served traditionally on a bed of couscous and chickpea and topped with fresh coriander and crunchy almonds. It’s fibre-rich, with this one serve providing a third of your daily fibre needs.
1. To achieve maximum flavour completely defrost this product for a minimum of 12 hours or overnight in the refrigerator.
2. Keep chilled in the refrigerator at or below 5°C.
3. Can stay in fridge unopened for 2 days and eaten safely. Do not refreeze.
1. Remove sleeve from tray. Pierce film once. Place tray onto a microwave safe plate.
2. Heat on HIGH for 2-3 minutes or until heated through.
3. Take out of microwave, allow to stand for 1 minute then carefully remove film completely.
4. Season to taste. Plate up and enjoy your beautiful meal.
1. Preheat oven to 200°C (conventional) or 180°C (fan forced).
2. Remove meal from tray entirely.
3. Place in oven proof dish and cover with foil.
Please take care as the tray and meal will be very hot. Cooking instructions are provided as a guide only – microwave oven time and temperature may vary depending on model.
Choose from the starter pack or customisable meal plan.
We deliver your frozen meals to your door in a ‘Chilltainer’. You can choose delivery day and preferred time.
Store our meals in your freezer and follow the on-pack instructions to simply heat and serve.
We have carefully selected meal combinations
available for quick ordering